This is an excellent opportunity for a business analyst to join a well-established financial company revamping work within the banking sector. Our clients are a Financial Technology company hiring business analysts who will be involved in revamping and implementing the infrastructure using updated cloud technologies.
- Implement and maintain Oracle EBS programs to support business operations
- Provide daily support/troubleshooting
- Collect and analyse user requirements, producing functional or system specifications
- Work closely with application and business users in preparing system documentation, e.g. test plan, user training guide, etc
- Train staff, including users on system features and functions
- University Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in PL/SQL reporting services
- Knowledge in ERP, Oracle EBS modules is an advantage
- A good team player and self-motivated, ability to work independently
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
This role would suit a business analyst with prior experience working with Mainland China business users.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.