Business Analysis Senior Manager, Vice President
The Business Analysis Senior Manager is a senior management-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning. Responsibilities:
- Supervise a business analytic team supporting one large system or multiple systems with responsibilities including work allocation, budget and planning, performance evaluation, compensation, staffing and other duties as assigned
- Provide direction and technical leadership on complex, high-impact projects and in all phases of the development and implementation process, ensuring essential procedures are followed
- Provide evaluative judgment based on analysis of information in complicated and unique situations and contribute to formulation of standards and strategies for own area and other functional areas
- Resolve issues that have impact beyond own area and apply in-depth understanding of concepts and procedures within own area and basic knowledge of other areas
- Work as a team to achieve objectives and negotiate with internal and external parties
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Ability to manage teams.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven interpersonal skills with ability to partner and influence across organizational lines
- Proven ability of using complex analytical, interpretive and problem-solving techniques
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HK
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .