- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 23 Oct 17
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to take care of business? Do you want to build up your knowledge around the outsourcing lifecycle. We're looking for someone who is interested in:
- Project Management supporting developing responses to regulatory and other inquiries
- Coordination of jurisdictional outsourcing committees
- Interaction, coordination and liaising with stakeholders
- Gathering and prioritizing Business Requirements
- Root cause analysis and process improvement
- Designing and documenting business rules and process
- Performing ad-hoc reporting tasks
Your day to day work will include understanding outsourcing business rules and data that exist in our outsourcing database and reports portfolio. You will be responsible for coordinating responses to regulatory queries, documenting and implementing outsourcing business rule changes with the assistance of senior Risk Assessment resources.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the ODP Risk Assessment team based in Hong Kong. You will join the Group Sourcing Global Sourcing & Strategy area that is responsible for the Outsourcing Due Diligence (ODP) Process.
The Outsourcing Due Diligence process of UBS is central to ensuring that the right controls are in place to manage the risk associated with Outsourcing.
Here you will have an opportunity to engage your organizational and teamwork skills with team members located all over the world.
Your experience and skills
- minimum 5 years of relevant experience including project management and process improvement
- proficient in MS Office especially advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- ability to liaise with clients and manage relationships while being assertive to ensure completion of tasks
- excellent analytical skills
- ability to deal with ad-hoc job requests from multiple clients
- prior experience of working with international clients is desired
- a university degree
- fluent in English
- experienced in data analysis
- a strong team player
- organized and detail oriented
- ability to learn and adapt to changing business needs and requirements
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.