- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- CIC International (Hong Kong) Co., Limited
- 29 Nov 17 2017-11-29
CIC International (Hong Kong) Co., Limited (hereafter referred as “CIC International (Hong Kong)”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Investment Corporation. We are recruiting new members to join our team of committed, dedicated and high-caliber professionals. CIC International (Hong Kong) will take a market-based approach under the principle of measured progress and professional commitment, in accordance with well-defined investment and risk management strategies guided by its clear mandate. The primary business of CIC International (Hong Kong) covers equity investment and bond investment on the public market, non-public market investment and economic research.
• Involve in all stages of the non-public market investment process, including identifying & evaluating investment opportunities, closing deal, actively monitoring investments, and exiting;
• Assist in deal sourcing activities including networking with entrepreneurs, government officials, financial advisories and is sophisticated in handling the local culture of the investee’ countries.
• Assess investment opportunities including conducting the industries and project analysis, collecting financial information, building valuation models, and related market research.
• Participate in due diligence activities, and keep close contact with external lawyers and accountants for deal structuring and related issues. Draft investment memo and documents.
• Manage investment portfolios; collect information and formulate regular reports of portfolio companies; provide advice to portfolio companies on strategy, financial and operational issues if necessary.
• Assist in formulating existing strategy and participate in execution.
• Master or MBA from top university with 2 years & above working experience gained in top financial institutes, with exposure to and hands on experience of oversea investment activity;
• Sound financial modeling skill, analytical skill & business judgment;
• Excellent quantitative and financial analysis;
• Good communications skills; Good team player with can-do attitude;
• Good command of English and Chinese (Mandarin)
Please apply with ONE resume with current and expected salary including both ENGLISH and CHINESE versions quoting the position title to the Human Resources Department of CIC International (Hong Kong) via e-mail to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only. Applicants not invited for an interview within 6 weeks from the date of this posting may consider their applications unsuccessful and their applications will be destroyed after 3 months.