- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Pacific Focus
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
A global Asset Management is looking for a regional Business Analyst to assist in rolling out a global platform.
- Provide regional activity to ensure the execution of project and project workstreams.
- Track, manage and prioritise project activities deliverables towards agreed outcomes, and escalate any issues identified to the Project Manager to ensure the project remain on track.
- Provide support to the Project Manager to assist in the running of Project Steering Groups as well as Project Working Groups to the extent required, including the required project reporting in line with project governance frameworks applicable.
- Develop and manage effective stakeholder engagement plans and communication plans to ensure appropriate management of key stakeholders locally and globally.
- Effectively develop and manage key relationships with Subject matter experts, external advisors/suppliers as well as key stakeholders ensuring key project milestones are delivered.
- Provide knowledge and guidance to others in the development of deliverables, process improvement and escalate and resolve issues as appropriate.
- Promote the adoption and usage of project management tools, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Proven experience in contributing to global cross-departmental projects
- PMP / Prince 2 qualification and/or Lean Six Signma qualification preferable
- Experience in project architecture standards, blueprints, roadmaps
- Fluent in English and Cantonese