- $35,000 - $40,000
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Gravitas Recruitment Group
- 16 Jun 18 2018-06-16
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a business analyst to join a medium sized European life insurer and gain a wide range of project experience throughout at critical period of transformation. In this role you will join a small team and be involved in the end-to-end delivery of a of projects including system integration, process optimisation, and regulatory compliance.
- Work with business users across different departments to ensure change requests and develop appropriate solutions to meet business challenges
- Collect, analyse and document business requirements and map processes with business flow diagrams
- Conduct feasibility studies and gap analysis
- Drive system testing and training materials
- Assist in managing cost, timeline and quality of solutions
- 5 years’ relevant experience, ideally within financial services or insurance
- Experience delivering at least two end-to-end projects in a business analyst capacity
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent English and Cantonese required. Mandarin would be a definite advantage.
- PMP or formal business analyst training is highly desirable.
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to J.Gibbon@GravitasGroup.com or call Jonathan Gibbon on 3907 0744 for a confidential discussion.