Within IT Cash Management, under the Payment System Renewal program, which allows us to build the future information system of Cash Management, we have many initiatives around our assets we want to strengthen by using the Agile methodology principles to bring the dynamic needed for rapid and efficient development in order to meet our customer's needs. In this context, we want to reinforce HK team autonomy from a functional perspective with another Business Analyst.
This profile will combine functional knowledge in the design and definition of product characteristics to bring maximum value to users, as well as professional knowledge to communicate and deal with management and technical teams worldwide.
The BA will work using Agile methodology
• Responsible for the definition, presentation, testing and follow-up of the user-stories defined within a sprint with Scrum Masters.
• Provide a daily progress of his user-stories and organize demos while communicating with management teams in case of risk or emergency.
• Ensure the Cash application answers to the business needs with good quality and user experience design
• Support product owner in scrum team, including clarify requirement with developers, define priority of features and test on finished features
• As part of scrum team, be supportive and sharing to others and strive for improvement
• Support and answer queries from different support teams and stakeholders
• Test the features according to the needs
• Write business requirements according to the needs of the customers
• Proficient in MS Office