Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for a team player to join us in our Hong Kong office.
- To complete the pre-study of the project - identifying scope, key stakeholders, project milestones, roadmap, etc.
- Perform data sourcing gap analysis, identify and propose solutions, translate to operation and IT team for development
- Prepare functional specification for IT development
- Define testing strategy, perform validation in UAT, and manage stakeholders at different levels
- Manage coordination at regional level across APAC, act as the representative for APAC teams in group level meetings
- Drive and manage all stages in project life cycle, from project initialization to project closure
- Provide project status updates on a regular basis to different stakeholders and senior management team
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
- Prior work experience within banking operations is highly preferrable; hands-on experience in project management and business analysis is a must
- Well-versed knowledge in the operations of global markets is necessary
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience as Business Analyst
- Autonomous, can work independently with limited guidance with analytical and control mindset; able to work under high pressure and tight deadline
- Strong communications in English, good interpersonal skills
Interested candidates please send your application to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.