A European investment bank is looking for a Business Analyst with Cash Equities product knowledge to join their business transformation team. My client is open to Business Analysts from either Operational or IT backgrounds. The bank is currently running a number of projects to improve and increase their Equities platforms - they are looking to achieve this with automation and process enhancements. This BA will work on Front-Back projects in a collaborative, international environment.
- Coordinate the firm's new business approval process from initiation to implementation
- Perform analysis of the process and systems infrastructure and define the appropriate operating model for each new business proposal
- Prepare documentation for each proposal with input from all stakeholders
- Liaise with the new business governance group to obtain a go/no-go decision for proposals
- Coordinate technical and business process change as appropriate and manage any related project implementations
- Strong business knowledge of cash equities in APAC market
- Strong communicator comfortable engaging with senior level stakeholders
- Proven work experience as a Business Analyst in an Investment Banking environment
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more information on the work involved, please apply to the advert for immediate consideration.
You are also welcome to add me on LinkedIn. Just search for "Hugh Tinker" and you can easily find me.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.