We are looking for top business analysts from Retail Banking/Insurance to assist in various system platform transformation initiatives.This will be a unique opportunity to be a part of some exciting initiatives that are happening within the region in a large scale delivery focused portfolio and act as a senior business analyst. The successful candidate will have had experience within business analysis, working in an agile environment.
- As a business analyst you will work closely with diverse levels of stakeholders to ensure alignment with the business deliverable and strategies.
- Understand User Requirements, coordinate, and engage with varying levels of stakeholders including offshore counterparts
- Write user stories and understand change impacts to implement in the future state in JIRA
- Expectations will be set to manage the projects from requirements definition, defining and create effective program/ sprint plans, whilst working with various stakeholders and team members
To be considered for the role, you must have;
- 5-10 years experience in a business analyst role including writing user stories
- Experience working in large scale business transformation projects
- Experience having worked on a mobile project
- Well versed with Agile and JIRA
- Strong communication skills necessary to communicate with varying levels of stakeholders
- Proven track record in delivering large scale global projects
- Experienced in driving the business's target operating model
- Ability to work under pressure, delivering on tight deadlines – with high attention to details