Business Analyst - Global Market Operations
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be provided.
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Haitong International Securities Group Limited
- 19 Jan 18 2018-01-19
Please quote the reference number (Ref: EF/OPGM/BA) in the application.
- Assist with system implementation online for new business module setup and/or fine tuning
- Participate in the centralized Database Management system implementation project
- Understand client setup, multiple product types (Equity, Futures/Options, FICC, Structured Products, Funds etc.) trade flow and manage the analysis of data in applications
- Gather system requirements from users and business owners, translating them into detailed requirements documentation and technical specification
- Assist in the creation, implementation and maintenance of a standardized requirements document
- Perform application SIT & UAT, system data set up and user training
We support local hire with solid relevant working experience in HK
- Degree or above in Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
- With 3 years or above experience in a Business Analyst role
- Sound product knowledge and workflow in Equity, Futures/Options, FICC, Structured Products, Funds etc.
- Solid experience in writing SQL statement for retrieving and updating data in Database
- Proven data analysis work experience on preparing management reports
- Strong sense of responsibility with good analytical skills, self-motivated and good problem solving skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
We are committed to build a team of competence individuals who have acquired relevant local solid working experience and with diversified exposure to work together with us. Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; or iii) by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request