Outstanding opportunity to join a global leader at a time when you can help drive significant change and transformation. I'm looking for Business Analysts who are well versed in the Agile methodology and have a track record of delivering technology driven transformation within Insurance.
Business Analyst - Insurance (Digital Transformation)
- Using storyboarding, task analysis, user research tasks and whatever appropriate to capture and develop user requirements
- Assisting with the creation and design of process flows, journey maps, etc. that can facilitate the understanding of sales customer journey
- Liaising with relevant channel teams, technology teams, digital teams, legal, risk and compliance teams, to document design options and recommendations
- Identifying opportunities for straight through approval processing through data automation and workflow automation
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts in ensuring user stories are developed correctly and meet acceptance criteria
- Assist the business parties with the change management activities to ensure successful project implementation
- Proven experience and expertise in business analysis
- Agile methodology and ways of working experience
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders based on a good understanding of their objectives and the services they require to meet those objectives
- Ability to think innovatively to find creative solutions, with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to operate effectively with ambiguous and incomplete data
- Experience in developing business case, business requirements, and impact assessments
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more information on the project, please apply to the advert for immediate consideration. Alternatively, you can e-mail email@example.com or call my direct line - 3008 0397.
You are also welcome to add me on LinkedIn. Just search for "Hugh Tinker" and you can easily find me.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.