A top-tier chinese ibank is hiring a business analyst. They are looking for a professional with strong business analysis skills and hands-on project management experience. They can act as a bridge between users and IT department, and transform user comment to flowchart. They prefer technical background with knowledge in SQL and programming
The job responsibilities associated with this role may be expected to include but not limited to:
- Blend technical and business knowledge with communication skills to bridge the gap between business users and technical objectives and serve as an IT liaison into the business user communities
- Solid PowerPoint and Graphic drawing skill such as MS Visio.
- Develop detailed functional, data and technical requirements using best practice processes and techniques
- Develop comprehensive functional specifications and data models that will be the blueprint for technical development and implementation efforts
- Evaluating and recommending purchase of software packages, hardware and service vendors where appropriate.
- Project management skill: including budget, time, resource allocation, and implementation.
- Knowledge of the assessment and implementation of business processes, process improvement, product development, and strategic initiatives
- Proven experience with professional requirements and change managements tools and techniques
- Provide functional and technical expertise to produce and promote maintainable and quality solutions. Includes documenting system requirements, documentation of support run book.
Skills and Abilities
- Extensive business analysis and project management experience within financial industry with a proven track record of successful project implementation and maintenance
- Effective time management and strong organizational skills, with a strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Dynamic, detail oriented, fast learning capacity and able to work in a high pressure environment and multi-tasks
- Developer background would be an advantage.
- Language fluency in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Experience in the financial industry, preferably with project management experience
- Bachelor degree or above, majored in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or finance related majors
- License of securities trading is preferred.