Business Analyst, COO Office
- Competitive salary package
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Bank of Singapore
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
Bank of Singapore provides wide-ranging wealth management services to high net worth individuals. This position works closely with the Chief Executive, Hong Kong and his alternate and senior management to ensure BOS HK is prudently managed, with systems and controls operated effectively to ensure BOS HK is fit and proper as defined by regulators; safe guard the Bank and client’s assets; effect strategic business planning, policy development and management of the support functions, including activities outsourced.
The incumbent will work closely with COO to provide administrative and analytical support for senior management of the Hong Kong branch. Duties are included but not limited to:
- Coordinate the monthly Management Governance Committee (“MGC”) meeting
- Prepare meeting agenda and meeting minutes and follow up with relevant stakeholders on pending follow-up actions and presentation
- Act as coordinator on the COO lead projects, e.g. Project 49, Post Implementation Review (Steering Committee and Work Groups) and prepare agenda, meeting presentation slides and minutes as well as other logistic supports
- Provide analytical support in collaboration with Strategy & Planning team and BPC team on the use of the Data Analytics Tool for developing relevant control related MIS reports and trend analysis, or possibly as basis for building Control related KRIs
- Coordinate with Front Office on attending market team meetings on providing an update/change on regulatory requirements and follow up on pending actions, if any
- Support the COO on coordinating risk assessment/ gap analysis due to new or change of regulations or internal guidelines
- Support the COO to ensure the completion of each audit remediation including HKMA remediation work
- Support the COO on overseeing Front Office projects in collaboration with the Transformation and Change Management team in SG and BM team in HK for all FO systems/ applications roll-out in HK
- Provide support to COO on ad hoc projects/ tasks as and when required
- Degree holder
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in banking or financial institutes. Exposure in Private Banking is preferable.
- A driven self-starter with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and is resilience to work under pressure
- Good team player
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Bank of Singapore.