Business Analyst Cash Equities
The Business Intermediate Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams. Responsibilities:
- Identification of multi-client and multi-location efficiency opportunities and process improvements within the derivatives oversight control model
- Liaise regularly with our global counterparts to share experiences, solutions, and knowledge, ensuring consistent application of process enhancements
- Responsible for the investigation, detailed analysis, and development of target operating models of any initiative that adds a new Client or a new Service for existing Clients onto the Fund Accounting platform from a Valuations perspective
- Effective adoption of any initiative that impacts, alters or enhances the Derivatives and Derivatives Oversight Operating Model through detailed analysis, design, testing, and training rolled out for proposed solutions
- Regularly review and provide project status reports, and functional road maps to Senior Management
- Monitor Multifonds functionality available with each patch or release and assess impact to Derivatives production and oversight operating models. Where enhancements are identified ensure solutions are fully designed, tested, and managed through to implementation.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years experience
- Subject matter expert in derivatives products
- Assurance /asset management clients
- Experience of working on projects and delivering to assigned deadlines.
- Effective analytical skills, particularly around requirements gathering, requirements documentation, and data interrogation
- Knowledge of Multifonds, fund accounting and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Business Strategy, Management & Administration Job Family:
Business Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting