Business Analyst (Digital New Business)
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
•\tProvide business analytical support and assist in identifying areas for improvement for the end-to-end new business process
•\tDefine user requirement and participate in user acceptance test planning & execution for a variety of point of sales applications and underwriting backend system enhancements
•\tProvide support to agency on eSubmission, Chatbot and New Business digital platforms during the sales process.
- Analyze and identify improvement opportunities to streamline end-to-end new business workflow, from submission to contract delivery
- Assist project manager & business users to define system testing scope and scenarios, prepare test cases and expected outcomes
- Document functional requirements for system implementation and operation
- Monitor & execute user acceptance test and furnish the testing results to both IT and business users for rectification / verification
- Provide support to agency on eSubmission, Chatbot and New Business digital platforms during the sales process.
- Degree holder in any discipline
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of life insurance operations
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (including Excel, PowerPoint, MS project, Access, Visio)