Business Analyst [FP&A][Permanent Role]
- Competitive Package
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Hong Kong
- 15 Jun 18 2018-06-15
My client is looking for a business analyst with good financial planning background to join their team. This role will allow the individual to analyze financial performance, and advise on various business activities, and take a regional lead on projects for the business.
- Support all key business issues and planning underpinning revenue growth, profitability, productivity, capital, return and control by:
- Providing business finance support for new projects and initiatives regionally
- Preparing and analyzing Financial performance – Monthly Performance Analysis, Forecasting, annual Budgeting, balance sheet analysis
- Facilitate expense management by preparing cost analytics.
- Analyze P&L variance, cashflow, tax, and monitoring regulatory capital requirement
- Degree in Accountancy or a Finance related discipline
- CPA qualification is a plus, or working towards one
- Minimum 4 years of experience in management accounting or financial reporting analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Strong knowledge in Hyperion is highly desired
- Excellent communication skills in English
- High attention to detail
- A self-starter, independent and be able to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment