Business Analyst (Fund Accountant) [Asset Management]
- Highly Competitive
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Hong Kong
- 11 Jul 18 2018-07-11
Our client, a leading Asset Management firm, is looking for a Business Analyst with a strong knowledge/experience in fund accounting to assist in a large-scale regional project in APAC. This is a unique opportunity to be involved in one of the largest projects in the Asset Management space - that can’t be gained anywhere else. There will be opportunities for further career development within the organization following the completion of the project.
- Utilize Fund Accounting knowledge to advise on gaps in the project
- Ensure stakeholders have a common understanding of project deliverables and parameters (e.g. Time, cost, quality and benefits)
- Work closely with global counterparties to identify solutions and alternatives
- Establish relationships with area leaders in order to determine optimal solutions
- Able to communication and escalate project risks and issues to project team and stakeholders
- Development of test strategies, test plans, test cases and expected results in consultation with clients
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Fund Accounting required
- Knowledge and project experience in fund accounting systems/platforms
- Knowledge and project experience with third party administrators (Fund Accountment, Transfer Agency and custodian) is an advantage.
- Highly developed presentation and communication skills
- Project experience, especially in regional (APAC) projects is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Able to work under pressure, with multiple prioritized tasks.
- Able to flag risks and escalate issues.
- Ability to travel and work in teams and independently across an international setting