Our client is a steadily growing multinational insurer. This is a great opportunity to join a company where you will experience friendly culture, receive proper training & support, and gain a broad range of revamp project exposure. What's on offer: Ample training & Mentorship, Growing Team, Work-life Balance If this is not for you please feel free to share to professionals in your network. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration or inquiry.
- Prepare Feasibility study, Gap & Impact analysis
- Gather & study business requirements and prepare system design & documentations
- Work with Development team to delivery system enhancements
- Prepare test cases and conduct system tests
- Coordinate User Acceptance Test and system implementation
- Take ownership of project issues and engage the appropriate resources to reach solutions
- Provide production support to operations team
- Degree holder in Computer Studies or Information System or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Business Analysis, gathering UR for System change etc.
- Strong organizational skills and attentive to details
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Work independently and able to multi-tasks
- Knowledge in Group Insurance is an advantage; working experience in broader Financial Services industry is a must
- Excellent in written and verbal communication
- fluent spoken Cantonese is necessary