Business Analyst, Information Technology
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 23 May 18 2018-05-23
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Specialties in Business Analysis and Quality Assurance;
- Strong stakeholder management across Business (Front Office Sales, Traders, Back Office, etc), External Client and Vendor,Developer and Infrastructure Administrator;
- Interface with business users, understand/analyze business need, assess impact and document them which are understood by relevant business and technical parties;
- Develop detailed requirements document/ test plan/ test case using best practice processes and techniques; and
- Participate various testing of the delivery system and final delivery.
- Over 10 years working experience in Investment Banking IT or Business Analysis on Cash Equities,Futures & Options, Fixed Income, Derivative and exposure to Global Commodity Dealing is preferred
- Experience with Back office data management, cash management, settlement processing, custody management, corporation action, and structure product middle to back processing
- Extensive knowledge with SWIFT, CTM, CCASS, Bank Interface
- Strong interpersonal skill is a must
- With Technical knowledge is much preferable
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese & English, with fluency in Putonghua
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)