A multi-national financial institution is looking for a Wealth Business Analyst for a transformation project, initially on 12 months rolling contract.
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is one of the largest global banks in the world and offers a wide range of financial services from investment banking, retail banking, commercial banking and many more. As an Wealth Transformation Business Analyst you will take charge of projects to deliver results by interacting with the Front Office, Middle Office, Third Party Vendors, Technology, and various other stakeholders on a daily basis as it relates to cross functional activities. You will be an integral part of the team working to deliver an efficient operating environment supporting Wealth Management's success.
As a Business Analyst, the candidate will be responsible for taking projects from initiation through final implementation; Vendors and Stakeholders management, assisting the user requirement, UAT/ SIT, being the bridge between the IT and business Operation team. The Business Analyst must continually and effectively communicate within our organization and with functional representatives. Duties such as:
- Work closely with internal clients and the business to identify & analyze core business processes and workflows
- Develop and deliver comprehensive documentation of current & future state process and workflows and development of clear and detailed process maps and business requirements
- Facilitating workshops with SME's and Identifying issues and risks, process improvement recommendations highlighting control gaps, STP opportunities
- Document key operating procedures ensuring comprehensive final version that includes concise verbiage and consistent format as well as ensuring compliance to policies and control requirements
- Prepare and deliver digestible information to management that supports improvement of processes and operating environment; you will gather data/figures perform quality reviews, analyze/calculate, consolidate, interpret, and translate information gathered into comprehensive PowerPoint views
- Own the delivery of small ad hoc process improvement projects ensuring operational efficiency
- Familiar with Agile and have experience in end to end Project
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Business Analyst within RBWM, Private bank/ asset management/ investment.
- Must Have Wealth Management experience
- Understand and experience of wealth products
- Experience working for MNC banks
- Strong understanding of portfolio management systems and trading platforms Support the execution and delivery of project management methodology and standards.
- Highly effective influence, negotiation and collaboration skills with the ability to work across the enterprise globally.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels, including C-suite.
- Must have ability to follow and implement Agile project management methodologies
- Excellent communication skills with spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus
- Non-Mandarin/ Cantonese Candidate might be considered for other programs
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.