Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for a BA/ PM to provide consultancy expertise to our client.
You will join a team based onshore and offshore, helping to establish a new securities trading company in China. The candidate will be responsible for project management, resource scheduling, planning, budget control, vendor management and liaison with relevant internal stakeholders at local, regional and global levels. The candidate will need to be very delivery focus and have a ‘hands on’ approach. Chinese language ability would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Ideally over 15 years of relevant experience within the securities industry
- Experience of new entity set-up with in the securities markets preferred
- Knowledge of cash equity and listed derivatives markets and operational processing
- Experience of implementing internal/3rd party applications and developer and vendor management
- Knowledge of middle office, operations and finance ideally preferred
- Knowledge of business process models (preferably using BPMN) and control frameworks
- Experience in user procedure design and documentation
- Experience of functional and technical test management
- Good communication, problem solving, analytical skills and strong team spirit
Interested candidates please send your application to our Regional HR Manager at email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.