Business Analyst / Project Manager - Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 19 Nov 17
Are you passionate about analyzing IT business requirement? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We're looking for someone to help us:
- determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them in project activities
- drive and review business requirement proposed by business partners
- analyze business requirement and propose solution with frontend, user interface and navigation flow
- assist in quality control and project management
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be working in APAC WM Total Wealth Advice team based in Hong Kong; working with global team in Switzerland to shape the business requirement; working with local and offshore developers to deliver IT solutions.
Your experience and skills
- minimum 10 years+ experience in IT industry
- experience in the financial service industry as a business analyst or project manager
- ability to interpret both business and technical requirements
- an understanding of the software development lifecycle
- experience to deliver IT projects end-to-end
– a team player with positive attitude to build trusted working relationship with global and offshore teams
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.