Business Analytics Manager - Commercial Banking
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Business Analytics Manager.
In this role, you will
- End to end project management of global, regional, country, segment level portfolio analysis to facilitate strategy formulation in the areas of Global Standards implementation and Financial Crime Compliance risk prevention
- Conduct customer centric analysis to identify potential high risk customers to support projects related to Financial Crime Compliance, Global Standards, Business Risk and Control Management, Compliance and regulatory reporting
- Design and develop tools, tracking reports and dashboards to facilitate business in monitoring these risks
- Develop Actionable Intelligence to facilitate frontline activities for risk monitoring as first line of defense
- Advocate and promote the use of data analytics to drive fact based activity and behaviour in Commercial Banking
- Engage various stakeholders to understand and collect project requirement, present analysis and results, make recommendations on strategy formulation and solicit project feedback.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree in business, quantitative, numerical science or related discipline, with experience in portfolio management, marketing or credit risk management in a financial services industry
- Strong analytical skills with exposure in database marketing, portfolio management and Customer Relationship Management infrastructure development. Proficient in data and project management with proven ability to commercialize analytical findings
- Knowledge of SAS and SQL is required
- Solid technical skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge in VBA, MS Access, Qlikview or other business intelligence, analytics tools will be advantageous
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AL9Z
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited