An application developer plays a critical part for the project management teams. Business Application developer involves in all phases of the development life cycle. Developer will work closely with business analysts and project managers in using languages such as Java, C++, VB or SQL to develop the necessary specifications for software. Developer may also test, debug and improve generally faulty applications for clients.
OneAston specializes in the implementation and development of Private Wealth Management technology globally. We are looking for motivated professionals to join our fast growing and successful organizations to forge a career in the growing wealth management technology sector.
We experienced 80% growth last year and are rapidly expanding our consultancy teams worldwide, setting footprints across Asia Pacific, Europe and North Americas. We are now one of the fastest growing financial IT services company, that offers its clients with the best innovative and tech expertise to bring their projects to success. In line with our expansion plan, we are looking for creative, entrepreneurial and tech-driven individuals who are looking to develop their career to join our talented team.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Work with project managers and analysts to understand the requirements
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and product releases of software components
- Assist in testing and resolving issues
- Degree in Computer Science/Infocomm Technology
- 2 years of experience in programming, eg Java, VB or SQL development
- Knowledge in reporting tools or banking domain will be advantage
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills to work effectively with team members and clients
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Entry level with positive and can-do attitude may be considered for the role
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer each individual employee and their family a health care package.
- Training and Learning: Milestones KPIs with supported training and learning programmes and skill development for professional development.
- Open Paid Time-Off: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- People-Centred Culture: Our employees are our most valuable resource and the heart of our organization.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our offices are located at the heart of the business district.