- HKD 1.3M p.a. + Bonus/ Commission
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 19 Oct 18
Business Development- FinTech Sales- Greater China - Director/ Head
One of the largest global fintech firm is seeking to hire a business development manager as their Asia head of sales for fund administration software. Client Target: Tier 1 & 2 Asset management firms. Product: Fund Administration Software/ Fund Accounting Software. Market Focus: North Asia, mainly greater China.
- This being a pure hunter and sales focused opportunity - a proven business development track record is highly desired.
- The ideal candidate would be the one with strong buy-side industry network, especially with traditional asset managers.
- Here you would be actively involved in generating new business opportunities from existing relationship of the firms plus mainly from your unique network and relationships.
- You would be managing the end to end sales cycle from initial interest generations, commercial negotiation through to contract signature and launch.
It is essential to have strong account management and relation skills to leverage the existing network and connections of the firm and for the cross selling different products to the existing clients.
Also, you would be working closely with the marketing team for the branding and launching new initiatives along with consistently building relation, knowledge sharing with product management and the support teams
Essentials for the role:
- At lease 10-15 years of sales track record with clients network in the asset management industry.
- Self-motivated, result oriented and sales driven
- Good command over Mandarin language to liaise with China clients.
Interested candidates can apply to this role or can send their CV directly to me to email@example.com
**‘Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 7 days, and those unsuccessful on this occasion will be saved on file until a suitable vacancy arises. Thank you for your interest.’