- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 20 Jan 19
Business Development Director
Exciting opportunity to join a leading international fund administration firm who are expanding quickly across Asia! Our client is an established player in the market who is seeking a Business Development Director for their Hong Kong office, who will be responsible for both relationship management of current clients as well as hunting for new potential clients, especially in the private equity space.
- Oversee business development initiatives throughout North Asia
- Present the firm's service offerings, handle new client queries, and respond to RFPs.
- Develop an understanding of new clients’ business models and processes.
- Identify opportunities to add value to clients through cross-selling of other products
- Lead relationships with third parties (lawyers, accountants, compliance specialists, bankers, etc.)
- Develop and refine the sales function by mapping out sales-related processes/procedures and communicating these to the team; adapting group-wide practices to fit the Asia market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 5-7 years’ in a sales environment in the financial services sector
- Good network with Private Equity funds in North Asia will be highly looked upon
- Fund administration knowledge will be beneficial
- Hungry and driven attitude to drive sales
- Independent and confident to be able to pitch proposals in front of C-suite individuals
- Proficiency in Mandarin will be highly favoured, to liaise with Chinese clients and investors