The Fund focuses on investing in New Economy champions and currently manages over US$2 billion in assets. Its team members are mostly from Morgan Stanley and participated in the IPOs of many Chinese technology and Internet companies, including Tencent and Alibaba. The Fund mainly invests in the late-stage, pre-IPO and listed Internet and technology leaders. Through its robust industry network and extensive experience in helping companies go public, the Fund aims to add value to its portfolio companies.
• Handle client inquiries and be an effective liaison between investors and the investment team.
• Maintain strong working relationships with private banks, family offices and high net worth institutions worldwide
• Co-ordinate client on-boarding and provide frequent updates on company developments with clients.
• Provide business support to MD (Head of Investor Relations/Business Development) and team members to build out LP base effectively.
• Proven track record, strong passions and entrepreneurial spirits in fundraising for PE, hedge fund and co-investment deals from reputable alternative investment firms
• Has a minimum of 5 years of working experience in reputable financial institutions (buy-side firms are particularly relevant), with fund raising and IR experience
• Has ‘’can do attitude’’ on client servicing, investor relations / sales support and client onboarding with deep knowledge about AML/KYC requirements in the area of alternative asset management
• Has effective problem-solving skills and is a strong team player (‘’total football’’ mindset)
• College degree or above, with proficient oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese (Mandarin)