Our client is one of the leading global fund administration that focuses on alternative funds including private equity funds, hedge funds, debt, real asset and fund of hedge funds. They provide a wide range of fund services including fund accounting, middle office, shareholder services etc. Due to expansion of business, they are looking for Business Development Director that targets at Hedge and Private Equity clients and the role is based in Hong Kong.
- Identify and develop a pipeline of potential clients in the Hedge and Private Equity Fund clients, both the new fund setup and established funds in the region
- Develop sales strategies to increase clientele growth
- Understand clients' need and promote fund services and solutions to them
- Work with senior management to develop and executive business development strategy
- Keep abreast of the market trends and landscape, develop industry network and attend industry events
- Provide feedback to senior management on how to constantly enhance the competitive edge of the firm
- Adherence to risk management and compliance requirements, company policy and procedures
- University degree in related discipline
- At least 8 years of experience in fund administration service, corporate service or private client trust, with strong network and industry knowledge in this space
- Proven experience in Sales
- Strong business acumen with the ability to convert network into business Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good understanding in fund accounting, fund operations is an advantage
- Good knowledge of the regulatory and compliance regime
If you excel in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and would like to take up the challenge, please forward a note to me on email@example.com together with your CV.