Our client is a large listed Chinese financial services company, they are looking for a suitable Business Development Manager(BD) to join their fintech product team. Client's target customers: Banks and Financial Institutions
- Find and tap relevant cooperation resources, expand new cooperation channels, and promote cooperation models; be able to coordinate and independently conduct business negotiations and complete contract signing;
- Familiar with the work process of local financial and government departments, such as bidding work, project approval and promotion process, etc., with rich on-the-spot adaptability.
- Have a sense of finance (banking, securities, loans, insurance, investment) and cross-border trade, track and collect industry information and trends, and do policy research and business planning.
- Able to independently complete the preparation of financial and government declaration materials and report materials, connect with relevant financial and government departments, conduct effective coordination and communication, and have strong Chinese and English characters and PPT skills.
- Promote the implementation of project management according to customer needs and the characteristics and requirements of the company's products.
- Complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
- Bachelor degree or above, majors in management, marketing, and finance are preferred; graduates from prestigious schools in Hong Kong or abroad are preferred; those with more than 2 years of work experience in finance and government-related service sales are preferred.
- Proficient in common office software such as PPT, WORD and EXCEL.
- Have strong business negotiation and project management capabilities.
- Have a strong sense of professionalism, sense of responsibility, integrity, and strong writing or document writing ability is preferred.
- Can withstand greater working pressure and adapt to long-term frequent business trips.
- You need to be fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
We offer attractive fringe benefits and remuneration package with good career prospects for the right candidates. Interested parties please contact Mr. LI at 3974 6110 or send your application with detailed CV including availability, current and expected salary in MS Word format by clicking Apply Now.