Our Client is a highly regarded industry trade association in Hong Kong.
- Coordinate and project support various initiatives of the association
- Handle industry consultations requiring a good understanding of the issues, conducting desk-top research as required and crafting of written submissions
- Coordinate functions and events such as luncheons and high-level delegations
- Handle and respond to enquiries and feedbacks from members and the public
- University graduate, preferably in business studies or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of experience in a relevant discipline
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese (preferably fluency in Putonghua)
- Creative mind and strong research skills
- A pleasant and mature person as well as a good team player
- Capable of working in a highly dynamic working environment
- Strong software skills, including MS Office, Video Editing
If you are interested please send your full resume in MS Word format, along with salary history and expectation to Daniel Luk (email@example.com) and a cc: copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.