• Responsible to deliver strong business analysis knowledge, to support numerous concurrent projects and initiatives.
• Responsible to work with multiple teams and stakeholders across the business and align to prioritise requirements across the organization.
• Conduct requirements gathering with stakeholders.
• Review and analyse Business Functional Requirements Document
• Coordinate with Project Manager, Solutions Architect and Development Teams to translate business requirements into technical deliverables.
• Liaise effectively with internal, external and vendor development teams when required.
• Monitoring progress on a day-to-day basis for all team activities in meeting project schedule.
• Reporting progress to the Project Manager and provide communication to all stakeholders to ensure deliverables are set.
• Assisting stakeholders for the execution of User Acceptance Test
• University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines.
• 10+ years experience, in a role requiring significant business analysis
• Highly organised and strong at developing requirements through workshops
• Strong understanding of Application Development and Software Development Life-Cycle
• Significant experience working in a large multi national organisation with cross functional teams
• Exceptional stakeholders’ management skills
• Knowledge of Infrastructure Security, Application Security, Security Governance, Implementation and compliance is an advantage.
• Strong documentation and presentational skills
• Good communicator and representative for both the business & technical team is a must.
For further inquiries and interested candidates, feel free to share your CVs via email@example.com