Our client is a large multinational investment manager. Due to massive business expansion in multiple directions and across borders, the company has recently added a new headcount for an experienced Business Intelligence (BI) Architect to join their team. This role initially start off as a 12 month contract position, with a view to extend or convert into a permanent role.
As a BI Architect, you will be responsible for the following:-
- Lead and analyze business/data requirements
- Define and execute application strategy and roadmap
- Lead data warehouse, DataMart deployment
- Design system interfaces and data flow for upstream/downstream feeds
- Work with internal teams (IT, end users, etc.) as well as external vendors
- Support end users with UAT
- Lead and conduct training to end users and IT stakeholders
To be considered for this role as a BI Architect, you possess the following:-
- University degree in Computer Science or IT related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in investment IT systems development and support
- Hands on experience with MicroStrategy, PowerBI, etc.
- Strong understanding of the end-to-end business/system flow of the investment products/trading process
- Experience with investment systems such as Bloomberg AIM, Calypso, SAP FAM, Blackrock Aladdin, SimCorp, CharlesRiver, etc.
- Well versed in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Additional advantage for candidates with programming knowledge in VB, .NET, and Java.
- Immediately available candidates will have an added advantage