Business Intelligence Specialist
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Manage the business intelligence solution and provide data management support to the AIA Group Office. This position requires managing the BI CoE development teams in China / Hong Kong and working closely with the technology team and business owners from Group Offices and local business units across the region.
The Business Intelligence Specialist will be responsible for:
- Lead the design, development and implementation of Business Intelligence Solutions in the CoE:
- Demonstrate a good understanding of business requirements and translating these into technical specifications.
- Responsible for the overall design, implementation and maintenance of the BI Infrastructure and datamarts in coordination with best practices and infrastructure standards.
- Assist in monitoring of the ETL process to ensure performance of the system and security of the data.
- Manage the execution of user acceptance testing.
- Design and create visualizations and dashboards to enable business decisions based on defined business requirements.
- Maintain appropriate documentation for Datamart and BI solutions.
- Preparing training materials and conduct training to end users on BI solution and tools.
- Develop detailed project plan to monitor and track the progress on all initiatives - ensuring these are all delivered on time.
- Conduct feasibility studies and cost benefits analysis on business intelligence tools.
- Coordinate with software vendors and manage their quality delivery as needed
- Ensure regular communication with AIA Group Office and local business units.
- Maintain and support production system changes or upgrades during non-office hours whenever necessary.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.