- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 25 Aug 17
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our successful and sustainable business is built on doing tangible, long term good for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
- To support manager on strategy development, business execution and business management
- Assists in preparing materials for governance and business management forum, including those chaired by manager
- Serves as the contact point for manager's BAU responsibilities
- Supports product governance work driven by Product Head
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To assist in the implementation of Business Planning projects - business plans, budget and targets.
- To drive new business initiatives through facilitating business development plan, active coordination and involvement in the regional product forum and country addendum approval process and resolve execution issues as required.
- To support and ensure proper governance and control within Financial Markets.
- To track performance, development and implementation of business critical issues using existing MIS and data provided by functional and business support.
- To leverage best practice in resources and processes and ensure its implementation throughout the region.
- To work with other Business Planning Managers to ensure consistency of approach, communication and co-ordination where required.
- To undertake specific business projects/ assignments for the manager.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong experience in financial markets
- Leadership skills and ability to lead discussions with multiple stakeholders to drive issues towards resolutions
- Ability to manage and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders from all functions within global markets front-to-back
- Committed, meticulous, courageous, equipped with good communication and writing skills
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Third Party Applications
Please note: Applications from third parties are not accepted unless by invitation.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.