- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 17 Oct 17
Are you a confident problem solver and decision maker? Do you know how to bring out the best in everyone? We're looking for someone like that who can:
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to coordinate deliverables in the annual planning process and ensure demand submissions support business strategy and priorities
- Effectively communicate with senior management and other stakeholders to accurately represent planning status, areas for attention and decisions required
- Manage the monthly and annual forecasting process
- Provide in-depth financial analysis of forecast trends including budget vs forecast
- develop strong relationships with all stakeholders within APAC Group Operations and GCOO COO
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the APAC GCOO COO based in Hong Kong. Our team is to manage, support and drive business agenda, support strategic projects, advise APAC GCOO financials, and support strategic projects.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree or equivalent
– minimum 10 years‘ experience in the financial service industry or consulting or in similar role
– the ability to manage a wide range of priorities, objectives and deliverables
– the ability to adapt and network across regional a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to senior stakeholders
– excellent in written and verbal English communication skills, with the ability to turn conceptual ideas into actions
– strong in analytical skills, excellent in planning skills and attention to details
– advanced in Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.