- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 10 Dec 17
Are you solid as a rock? Do you have a talent for juggling multiple tasks? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
• work with key stakeholders to drive multiple projects within the Wealth Management APAC (WM APAC) Operating Office
• identify and assess complex business issues and provide sustainable recommendations to senior management
• coordinate the WM APAC IT Change-the-Bank (CtB) governance process with various APAC functions to collect, review and challenge demand where applicable and liaise with the global stakeholders including the IT Investment Governance team
• monitor the IT portfolio execution status/financials and support the preparation of content and minutes for various decision bodies / committees and ensure follow-up on action items
• support ad-hoc requests by senior management (e.g., presentations, updates, projects etc.)
• support the day-to-day running of the WM APAC Operating Office (e.g., tracking of financials, metrics, approvals etc.)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
As part of the WM APAC Operating Office team, you will partner with a wide number of stakeholders to support the implementation of our business strategy in various aspects for Wealth Management APAC.
Your experience and skills
• a university degree and multiple years' experience in financial services, preferably in wealth management
• strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills
• the ability to build partnerships internally with stakeholders and a strong "executive" presence among peers
• project management experience
• a solid working understanding of Excel and PowerPoint
• able to work independently with close attention to detail, manage key relationships and escalate issues appropriately
• a strategic and analytical thinker with a drive for execution excellence
• a self-starter, willing to take on responsibility
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.