A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a Business Manager (Private Bank) to join their team.
- Responsible for overseeing and coordinating the governance of the Asia business
- Support and prepare monthly business metrics
- Engage and analyze performance, identifying key drivers of variances
- Collaborate with compliance, technology and other relevant departments to remediate any regulatory issues
- Manage any regulatory or audit correction action plans
- Implement new regional regulations into the business - and establish controls and monitoring procedures for the business
- Support and prepare monthly control reports and business strategy presentations for the senior management
- Manage related projects and as well as any regulatory related projects
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Operations, Middle Office
- Excellent command in oral and written English. Mandarin skills are preferred but not compulsory.