Our client is a Foreign Bank. They are looking for a candidate to join as a Business Manager / Management Reporting Manager - Team Head (FVP) to cover HK Local, Blue-Chips and PRC Corporates Clients. Budget for the role is around HKD 60-90k X12 plus bonus.
- Act as Business Manager for HK Wholesale Banking, leading 1-2 team members to cover the various business management tasks for Corporate Banking, Commercial Banking & overall Wholesale Banking.
- Represent Wholesale Banking to lead / participate in various projects / task forces (both Group and local), helping to liaise within HK Wholesale Banking Business Units, formulating projects execution plan, implementation strategies, ensuring proper reporting and controls are in place, etc.
- Review regular management reports and establish ad-hoc management reports and presentations for HK Wholesale Banking, Corporate Banking & Commercial Banking.
- Coordinate with Supporting/Control Units and provide the required information update from business perspectives (e.g. business pipelines, business financial performance, etc.).
- Partner with Control Units to coordinate and monitor relevant Wholesale Banking business process risks (e.g. business limits utilization monitoring, coordination of policies and procedures review, follow up on audit findings, etc.) and timely escalate any control issues to management.
- Streamline current reporting process and workflow, and standardize work practices among different business segments, if any.
- University graduate or professional with recognized qualifications in banking, finance or related business disciplines
- Minimum 7 years' experience as a Business Manager in Corporate or Commercial banking
- Proficient in both writing and verbal communication in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Good team player with strong interpersonal communication, analytical and writing skills
Attractive remuneration packages along with annual discretionary bonus and generous employee benefits to the right candidates
"Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org"
Please contact Kelvin, Commercial & Corporate Banking Consultant at 2585 6731 for further discussion
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.