Job Reference #203603BR
You'll be working in Front Line Support (FLS) team locally report into the Wealth Management APAC Business Risk Organization (BRO) team. Front Line Support is a dedicated independent team as a 1st line of Defense in the Control Framework to execute ex-post Controls.
As 1st Line of Defense in the Control Framework structure, we execute Controls checks (ex-post) on our Origination Units. The Controls are primarily driven by Local Regulators [Monetary of Authority of Singapore (MAS) and Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA)] and also from our Global Head Office. Your expertise
• good knowledge or background in risk, controls, investigations, compliance, audit and/or legal, and at least 8 years of experience working in the wealth management sector
• strong knowledge in Trading products (FX, Derivatives, Bonds, Structures, Equities) and MAS, HKMA, SFC regulatory requirements particularly in areas of Investment Suitability
• ability to differentiate borderline risk issues from critical fraudulent
• experience in managing & reducing risk, developed analytical skills, strong listening capabilities
• exceptional interpersonal skills and a good listening skill
• creative approach to problem solving & challenging existing processes to drive improvements About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.