Business Risk Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Your responsibilities include:
• As part of the continued efforts to build the leading Private Bank in Asia Pacific, a regional structure with front to back alignment has been established to utilize and coordinate key resources and priorities
• The Control and Review team and the FLDS Control and Monitoring team will act to strengthen the control framework as well as to ensure compliance of all Hong Kong booking platform operational activities with the respective local regulations and regulators.
• Maintain an effective control environment and execute and document operational and - where applicable - supervisory controls according to PB Division standards; ensure accurate follow-ups to performed controls, where required
• Ensure adherence to local and global standards related to the Advisory Process and the Investment Suitability (IS) Framework, in particular:
• Accurate documentation of IS requirements
• Comprehensive IS profiles for all clients
• Pre-Trade Disclosures as applicable
• Treatment of volatility and concentration risk
• Monitoring of risk consumptions versus budge
Your future colleagues
A team size of 8 members headed by 1 VP, with 1 level of supervisors/SMEs and 1 level of analysts. The vacancy is analyst/supervisors level.
The team is open for constructive discussion and ongoing feedback. You Offer
N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.