Business Support Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Oct 17 2017-10-11
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Business Support Manager.
In this role, you will
- Deliver ever greening projects or programmes, work improvement ideas to fully align with global directions
- Provide advice to business partners and Change Delivery teams on Retail Banking projects, suggest prioritization to meet project objectives of quality, timeliness and commercial goals
- Identify solutions to production problems, recommending application of technology, deploying robust business and operation design.
- Participate in handling incidents to minimize service or business impact and monitor helpdesk function to internal customers
- Motivate to have good relationships, adopting a joined up approach, to execute change at pace and with minimum conflict
- Maintain the robustness of business processes and leverage on partnership with Information Technology to ensure service availability and accessibility by customers
- Upkeep a high performance culture through strong leadership and effective people management
- Assign responsibilities to direct reports or project team members, providing them with the direction and confidence to deliver results
- Collaborate with other Change Delivery teams to ensure commonality and consistency of solutions
- Support a continuous learning and development culture to effect knowledge management and talent development
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Candidate with good understanding of the project lifecycle
- Proven project management skills and experience of managing some small projects concurrently
- Effective communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Excellent decision making and problem solving ability
- Sound judgmental skills to identify and resolve problems
- Experience of managing resources using appropriate communication, delegation and planning skills
- Ability to motivate and lead people, employing appropriate management styles
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009OQT
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited