Business Surveillance Assistant (6-month contract)
- Competitive Salary Package
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Bank of Singapore
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
This position will work closely with the team to conduct and lead the Suitability Monitoring Review and perform transaction monitoring on Front Office which has paved the road for completing the ongoing monitoring in an efficient and effective manner.
- Project support of HKMA Task Force
- Assist Business monitoring and Surveillance team in performing relevant monitoring test
- Business monitoring and Surveillance team in performing relevant analysis on historical clients’ transactions, particularly conducting transaction monitoring during selling process on investment trades
- Provide other necessary assistance as required Business monitoring and Surveillance team.
- Minimum 2 year(s) of bank or brokerage compliance related experience
- Knowledge of HKMA / SFC regulatory requirements would be an advantage.
- Fluent in English (oral and writing skills) and Chinese.
- Good communication skill as well as interpersonal abilities, stress resistant.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Good PC and MS Excel skill
- Strong problem analysis and judgment, independence, persuasiveness, commitment.
- Numerical and competent in financial calculations.
- Project Management Skills
- At least tertiary education or above