- Implement the tools of risk identification, assessment, mitigation and control in market risk, credit risk and operational risk related to treasury business.
- Review risk assessment materials submitted by various units and to analyze the risks in new businesses / products / systems.
- Conduct reviews to identify possible risks and provide recommendations to enhance risk control.
- Follow up and maintain the risk system enhancement or related risk IT projects.
- University graduate with major in Finance, Economics, and Risk Management is preferred.
- Excellent managerial, analytical and strategic thinking.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin.