CDD Policy Implementation Lead
- HK$1m - 1.2m base
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aquis Search , EA Licence No: 16S8125
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
A global bank is seeking a high caliber professional with strong AML/ compliance knowledge and project management experience to join their team as Customer Due Diligence Policy Implementation Lead. This role will sit under the regional team to facilitate new policy roll out for their investment banking division.
- Drive Client Due Diligence policy and procedures by enhancing and streamlining existing standards for APAC region
- Execute global requirements to the business by collaborating with the compliance team, FCC team, KYC team and client on-boarding team
- Guide BAU team on daily policy interpretation and upskill CDD team by supporting training on policy and standards
- Manage global strategic policy and projects to improve operational efficiency
- Strong knowledge on local regulations for APAC
- Professional qualification holder including ACAMS, ICA, CAMS, FRM
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Interested parties, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jessie Lam on +852 2537 0333 for a confidential discussion.