- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong
CFO – Property
• Leading a sizable team • Well established property sector • Work Life Balance
Our client is a well established real estate investment company in Hong Kong. To continue their expansion plans, they are now seeking a high caliber individual for the role of Group Chief Financial Officer.
- Report to the Group Executive Director and leading a sizable team
- Business Partner with cross-functional departments and external stakeholders such as legal advisors, banking partners, and investors to drive expansion projects of the group
- Act as the finance expert of the business, advising the executive team on optimal investment and business development strategies as well as to manage management portfolio
- Responsible for overseeing group finance activities including but not limited to consolidation, statutory and management reporting, budgeting, and forecasting process
- Develop and implement optimized treasury operations of the group, mitigating risk, cash flow management
- Monitor and mitigate risk by ensuring business practices are in compliance to corporate, regulatory, and statutory guidelines
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- CPA Qualified
- A minimum of 10 years controllership and finance/accounting experience gained from a sizeable company; property industry will be a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good Command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Shelley Siu, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy
Charterhouse is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have seven specialist divisions: Banking & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT&T; Legal, Human Resources and Professional Support and Property & Construction.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at +852 3151 1300.