CIB - Global Equities -Algo Trading Product Analyst - Vice President
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.7 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
Here, you'll feel welcomed and valued. Our clients, transactions, deals and projects are global so we work hard to create diverse, inclusive teams that support our business and each other. Learn about our culture here.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $26 trillion of assets under custody and $485 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
The APAC Equities product team is recruiting for an Algo trading analyst for the team based out of Hong Kong. The product team is responsible for cash Equities product development, building the product strategy for cash equities sales & trading business and working closely with internal & external clients to deliver state of the art trading solutions. The team is currently seeking to hire a versatile individual with data analytics skills and experience in cash equities trading & product management, including building algorithmic execution & smart order routing solutions. Responsibilities include:
• Working directly with clients and internal stakeholders to design and implement customized algorithmic trading solutions
• Execution analysis - run independent analysis to drive performance optimisation and product enhancement
• Execution advisory - collaborate with cash equities desks and clients to optimise and improve execution performance
• Hands-on implementation of customized strategies
• Product management - working closely with several teams across the bank (technology, quant research, business management, compliance, control functions) to deliver a high quality product to commercial effect Qualifications:
• Ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in Equities, ideally in Electronic Trading.
• Demonstrable knowledge about common execution algorithms (VWAP, IS, CLOSE, etc) and Smart Order Routing strategies.
• Good technical and quantitative skills - ability to articulate requirements and contribute to discussion with Technology and Quantitative Research teams.
• Strong analytical skills, ideally including experience in performing pre and post trade transaction cost analysis.
• Demonstrated ability in design and implementation of trading solutions.
• Knowledge of Asia Equities market microstructure
• Understands transaction cycle and the steps in the process and is execution oriented.
• Understands the different types of risk and can discuss in detail ways of managing these risk.
• Entrepreneurial drive, demonstrating creativity in providing solutions to problems, and looking for alternative approaches versus the norm.
• Ability to interact comfortably with business clients and management, and develop and maintain relationships with internal and external partners.
• Ability to communicate concepts and ideas, both verbally and via documentation, and be able to defend their validity and target messages to different audiences.
• Calm under pressure and ability to thrive on the challenge of competitive pressures and remain focused on client needs.
• Open and honest communications. Escalates issues, risks and concerns promptly.
• Organised and structured approach to managing work load
• Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently