CIB - Treasury Services - Client Implementation Manager - Associate
Who We Are JPMorgan Chase & Co
. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.7 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com . What it Means To Work Here
Here, you'll feel welcomed and valued. Our clients, transactions, deals and projects are global so we work hard to create diverse, inclusive teams that support our business and each other. Learn about our culture here .
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed, we are committed to contributing to orderly and well-functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses. Department Summary:
The Implementation function is responsible for the end to end client on-boarding once the client mandate is awarded. Our goal is to provide a seamless and positive client on-boarding experience by having ownership of overall project milestones and solution deliverables. This is achieved through strong project governance and established implementation methodology coupled with deep Treasury Services knowledge to advise and lead client through the transition process. The implementation team also works in close co-ordination with business partners in Sales, Product, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Technology and Client Service to drive outcomes in line with client's expectation and contribute to developing investment strategies across the firm. Position Summary:
The role of the Implementation Consultant in relation to client on-boarding encompass the following:
• Participate in Sales process to position and differentiate J.P. Morgan's implementation strengths and value-delivery
• Lead and manage post-mandate discussions and workshops to finalize solutions and establish project governance. Aim to deliver a successful implementation and utmost client satisfaction.
• Consult client on improving their treasury and finance operations through adoption of J.P. Morgan's Treasury products and services.
• Ensure compliance with audit and controls policies and procedures with active focus on risk management
• Drive optimization to J.P.Morgan global operating model with internal partners to deliver high client satisfaction and internal efficien Requirements/Pre-requisites: Profile:
• University degree.
• Above 8 years of working experience in an industry like Banking, Cash Management or relevant industry like Corporate Finance, Treasury or Consulting.
• Held positions in client facing roles and project management preferred
• Experienced in people or team management
• Worked in a matrix, cross-functional organization would be an advantage Personal Attributes:
• Strong leadership and partnership.
• Strong and effective communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills. • Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Demonstrable self-motivation, initiative and strong customer focus.
• Detail oriented and methodical.
• Superior analytical skills with proven experience and skills in diagnosing problems.
• Ability to work independen