- Based on experience
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- J.P. Morgan
- 19 Apr 18
CIB Operations – Business Analysis & Reporting Associate – Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
CIBAML – Business Analysis & Reporting Associate – Hong Kong
- Salary: Not Specified
- Location: Hong Kong
- Job Type: Permanent, Full time
- Company: J.P. Morgan
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries.
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Wholesale Client On-boarding (WCOB) program is a cross-business program focused on building a global platform to streamline the Client On-boarding process. This transformation program’s goal is to implement a standardized and consistent Client On-boarding approach across the firm in order to deliver a best in class client experience.
The Global Metrics team is currently looking for a Reporting Analyst/Associate to join their Hong Kong team to work on management reporting for WCOB Program. The role will report to the RAD Team Lead in Hong Kong. The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure accuracy of weekly and monthly MIS. (Includes BAU scorecard, Renewal and Remediation Scorecard, etc)
- Drive automation of current reporting process via available tools (eg MS Access, Excel, VBA, DB tools)
- Drive strategic automation projects including the development of central MIS data warehouse.
- Work as part of a Global team, partner with team members and external partners in different regions and time zones
The successful applicant will be tasked with the following:
- Partnering and working with Client Onboarding Managers and Compliance senior managers
- Leading meetings with senior managers and subject matter experts to define and gather requirements and overall objectives, to identify MIS needs and reporting output.
- Understand and identify appropriate systems and processes working with the Line and technology, and to ensure development and on-boarding of data extracts in line with business requirements, closely working with the end state technology team.
- Define and build the necessary controls to ensure reporting integrity by comparing against source platforms.
- Work to tight deadlines, and deliver an accurate product in a very aggressive schedule.
- Ensure delivery is completed according to the schedule and within budget, meeting all intended objectives.
The candidate should have a minimum of 5-6 years experience in Investment & Corporate Banking business or operations. Relevant experience in some of the following areas would be required:
- Strategic change, operations control, project management, KYC, Client Onboarding or management reporting, auditing.
- Experience with Capital Markets products, structure and processes
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build consensus. History of success working in a team environment.
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Monitor tight deadlines or unexpected requirement changes
- Willingness to ask questions, challenge the process and seek out answers
- Quickly grasp and master new requirements and related knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Database technology, especially MS SQL Server, SSIS.
- Strong technical skills as relates to business intelligence (eg Microsoft office suite with VBA Automation knowledge, Business Objects, Sharepoint, Qlikview/Qliksense, Tableau and ideally other major BI tools ), plus Web technology