CIB Tech - Credit Trading Production Support
The Production Management team with J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader in Banking. Our team interacts directly with Front Office traders, Trading Support and our partners in Application Development and Global Infrastructure teams. Our team is in the thick of it, ensuring the trading platforms are available, that any downtime is swiftly remediated and that we avoid repeat failures. We also focus on automation and tooling, to eliminate unnecessary manual effort and to enhance our monitoring capabilities. Description
- Supports the day-to-day maintenance of the application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application and data issues and issues resolution or escalation
- Develops deep analytical thinking using root cause analysis, management communication and client relationship management in partnership with Infrastructure Support team members
- Collaborates to ensures all production changes are made in accordance with lifecycle methodology and risk guidelines
- Build out of tooling and automation for day-to-day BAU tasks with the focus on controls and resiliency
- Manages activities related to maintenance of the application systems that are running the daily operations of the firm
- Responsibilities include root cause analysis, incident management communication and client relationship management in partnership with Infrastructure Service Support team members
- Manages the production changes made in accordance with lifecycle methodology and risk guidelines and data management
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experienc
- Have proficient knowledge of eTrading, Pricing or Risk functions
- Have proficient working knowledge of variety of platforms, including UNIX/Linux, DB SQL, Scripting
- Have proficient understanding of network technologies and having an interest in low latency trading
- Working knowledge of Perl/Python scripting for processes automation
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to challenge the status quo, drive changes for the benefit of the group and business users.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovatorslike you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service theworld's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll developsolutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393billion in deposits. The Corporate &Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, andextends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not justworking at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one ofthe world's biggest tech companies. In 15 technology centers worldwide, ourteam of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything fromenterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well asinnovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and clouddevelopment. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire peopleto create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial servicesindustry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills ofevery employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professionalgrowth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career aspart of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the livesof people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
R eady to use your expertise and experience todrive change? Apply today.